- 1 bunch kale, about 12 ounces
- 2 cloves raw garlic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, soaked & drained
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of pink salt
- Pinch of Black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Puree until paste forms and well combined, 30-60 seconds.
- store in the refrigerator until use.
- Use as is, or heat until warm at time of use
Recipe Adapted from the recipe by Chef Jason Neroni of Superba Snack Bar in Venice, Calif. via radio chef Evan Kleiman of Good Food.