I do not buy into a lot of it has the image or branding of an interest of mine so I must have it, of course I contradict myself a bit because I am guilty of justifying it through need items…Example – “I need slippers, so I might as well get these ones because, well, they are _____” So here is a list of things I list as wants, if I were to receive or find on sale I would seriously welcome into my geeky existence.
1) Big Bang Clue – Most people I know love the Big Bang as much as I do, however people are so digital now you cannot find someone willing to “old school” it with something like a board game. We have a Win-Win Situation on our hands…
2) Any of these Kitchen Gadgets/Accessories are more than welcome into my home, am I willing to pay $20 to $30 for something like a cookie cutter or a pan with Calcifer’s face? NO!…but gain through a $1 at a garage sale or a gift at christmas will work for me.
I express myself through the kitchen a lot, it would be nice if my kitchen expressed who I am, ideally.
3) This Ewok Hat is a happy addition to my winter wear….and is proof that you may be a DIYer, but it helps to know others that perform the tasks you are unable to do. Free Pattern –
4) Doctor Who items….my true Kryptonite…I will admit this is the one genre of merchandise I have to forcefully prohibit myself from buying….I have the Universal Remote (Christmas Gift), Tumbler Cup , I made and laminated Doctor Who Snow Flakes (fun afternoon)
….Thankfully I can make a lot of Doctor Who Who themed items
5) Retro Gaming System…Bought this for the boyfriend…..I enjoy playing super nintendo’s Aladdin again….this is at http://www.thinkgeek.com
6) Movie Based Furniture/ Home Accessories …just a few pics I could find
The list goes on and on, my pinterest account is proof of that……